The volcanic Aeolian Archipelago is located off the northern coast of Sicily and is composed of seven beautiful and characteristic islands.
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 2000, the Aeolian Islands are a real corner of paradise that boasts breathtaking beaches lapped by the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, sensational views and fascinating geophysical features. The Aeolian Islands of Vulcano and Panarea stand out for their beauty and characteristic charm.
Panarea is a scenic and jetsetter-alluring island also known for its thermal mud, black beaches and wonderful cerulean sea.
FEEL Panarea celebrates the crystalline colors and the blue-hued vibe that colors life on the island of the same name. It is enriched by platinum trim and available in just 219 handcrafted pieces.
FEEL Panarea is also accompanied by a handmade leather and cotton soft pouch created to protect these two precious writing instruments. In the side pocket you will find a cloth to keep your fountain pen clean. Together, it’s a precious and modern packaging that allows you to take along your favorite writing instruments wherever you go.
FEEL is an invitation to live with a unique writing experience of the highest quality; it is an incitement to seek everyone’s own writing style. FEEL is a tribute to the aesthetics of handwriting and the pleasure of writing.
Feel the writing. FEEL.
– Dodecagonal shape
– Colors: “Vulcano” mother-of-pearl gry/black and “Panarea” mother-of-pearl light blue
– Cap, barrel, knob and section handmade in natural resin
– Clip and metal components with platinum trim
– Length: 148 mm. – maximum diameter: 17 mm.
– Exclusive SCRIBO nib made in 18 carat gold or in Flexible 14 carat gold
– Available sizes for 18 carat nib: Extra Extra Fine, Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, BBB and 1,4 mm Stub
– Available sizes for 14 carat Flex nib: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad
– Ebonite feeder ø 6,50 with 2 capillaries
– Loading capacity: 1,42 ml
– Collection packaging made in natural leather and cotton
– Limited production of 219 pieces