Frequently Asked Questions
– We ship worldwide. However please note, that most delivery services both in the US and Abroad are much slower due to COVID related challenges and extra patience with delivery time is greatly appreciated.
– We offer free shipping for orders $50 or more in the United States (Including Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii)
– We offer free shipping on orders of $300 or more to Canada
– International orders, the buyer is responsible for all import fees, duties, taxes, or otherwise that your country may impose on the package. For UK or EU orders, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss VAT fees for your order.
What is your return / refund policy
– If within 30 days of receipt of a pen and you have not inked it. You may return the pen and receive a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
– If you would like to cancel a pre-order, you may do so any time before the product ships. You will receive a refund minus a 7% processing fee
– What angle is an Architect ground at? – Unless otherwise noted or requested in the notes on your order, an Architect nib will be ground at approximately 45 degrees (this includes Reverse Architect
– What is a tomahawk? – Tomahawk is slits in the side of a steel nib to make the nib softer and more gold like in feel. It does not make the nib flexible, and should not be added to any nib that you desire to also write on the reverse side.