Frequently Asked Questions
– We ship worldwide. However please note, that most delivery services both in the US and Abroad are much slower due to COVID related challenges and extra patience with delivery time is greatly appreciated.
– We offer free shipping for orders $50 or more in the United States (Including Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii)
– We offer free shipping on orders of $300 or more to Canada
– International orders, the buyer is responsible for all import fees, duties, taxes, or otherwise that your country may impose on the package. For UK or EU orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss VAT fees for your order.
– We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in the mail on international orders. Please verify every detail of your shipping choice and delivery address and purchase at own risk.
What is your return / refund policy
– If within 30 days of receipt of a pen and you have not inked it. You may return the pen and receive a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
– If you would like to cancel a pre-order, you may do so any time before the product ships. You will receive a refund minus a 7% processing fee
– Orders for custom nibs alone or attached to pens are not refundable. However the work is guaranteed. If there is an issue with the way the nib writes, send it back and we will resolve it.
- What angle is an Architect ground at? – Unless otherwise noted or requested in the notes on your order, an Architect nib will be ground at approximately 45 degrees (this includes Reverse Architect
- What is a tomahawk? – Tomahawk is slits in the side of a steel nib to make the nib softer and more gold like in feel. It does not make the nib flexible, and should not be added to any nib that you desire to also write on the reverse side.
- Can you make tomahawk slits in gold or titanium – Abrupt termination leads to cracking, so tomahawk slits are not recommended for soft metals like gold and titanium
- What nib is best for a Fude grind – An extra fine steel nib is the best platform for a Fude
- Can you make a Fude on gold nibs – A fude can be made on a gold nib. However, this exposes the gold as a writing surface and will be prone to more rapid wear. Therefore, while possible, it is not typically recommended