NARWHAL YELLOW TANG Piston Filler Fountain Pen
From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, translucent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Native to the Northwest and Central Pacific ocean, the Yellow Tang is a colorful fish and the namesake for this bright addition to your pen collection. Swirling bands of yellow acrylic are matched with warm gold-tone appointments, clip, and gold-plated stainless steel nib.
EVERYTHING IN HOUSE
Something unique about us is that we make everything in house. By doing so, we take craftsmanship to a higher level at Narwhal Pens.
Taking a bold step as a new brand, we make our own nibs for our fountain pens. We focus on the quality of our nibs, and make sure they flow smoothly and perfectly.
Piston filler gives you a larger ink capacity so that your pen is ready for you whenever you need it. Therefore, despite its higher cost, piston fillers are used on all narwhal pens.
With an elegant and refreshing design, narwhal pens have caught people’s eyes as the beautiful yet substantial option as their fountain pen.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, fine point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed