Pop Art is an artistic movement born in the UK in the second half of the 1950s; it then spread successfully in the US in the 1960s. The artists have imagined a
colorful world in fluorescent hues, with shades full of color and without too many nuances, with polka dots, stripes, with abstract lines.
A real explosion of colors!
And this is exactly how they imagined the new PIUMA Pop Art, shocking, bright, and intense colors, unusual color ranges in the panorama of writing instruments.
Starting from PIUMA Pop, an electric, bright and vibrant blue.
– Oval shape with two facets
– Color: Pop – electric blue
– Cap, barrel and section handmade in resin
– Clip and metal components with platinum trim
– Length: 144,5 mm. – max diameter: 15,60 mm. – weight: 30 grams
– Exclusive SCRIBO nib made in 18kt gold
– SCRIBO packaging made in natural leather and cotton
– Limited production of 219 pieces