Scribo Piuma Levante and Impressione
Rapid brush strokes capturing the instant in which the warm sunlight reflects on the water; agile pen movements
anchoring on the paper; thoughts lingering on ideas and sensations volatile as well as meaningful – these are Levante and Impressione.
Levante and Impressione, the new colours of our PIUMA collection, remind us of the beautiful orange sunlight reflecting
on the rippled water of Le Havre harbour, captured at dawn by Claude Monet on a morning in 1872.
This masterpiece, entitled “Impression, Soleil Levant” became the manifesto of Impressionism, an art movement able to ensure the changing qualities of a visual scene through the use of quick brush strokes on the canvas, in this way transforming and elevating the momentary into immortal artwork.
-Oval shape with two facets
Levante – orange
Impressione – green with orange streaks
– Cap, barrel, knob and nib-holder handmade in natural resin
– Clip and metal components with platinum trim
– Length: 144,5 mm. – maximum diameter: 15,60 mm. – weight 30 grams
– Exclusive SCRIBO nib made in 18kt gold or in Flexible 14kt gold
Available sizes for 18kt nib: Extra Extra Fine, Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and 1,4 mm Stub
Available sizes for 14kt Flex nib: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad
Ebonite feeder ø 6,50
– Cartridge/converter ink filling system
– Collection packaging made in natural leather and cotton
– Limited production of 219 pieces per colour