As the waning days of summer give way to the changing season, we present our newest Estie, a tribute to the prismatic beauty of a light-filled Honeycomb. Honey is as old as history itself. Used for more than 8000 years by ancient civilizations as a gift to the Gods, archaeologists excavating Egypt’s famous pyramids discovered tombs that contained still-edible 3000 year-old honey. Bees also know the magic of crystallized honey, storing and using it for food as fall arrives and winter approaches. The Estie Honeycomb is flecked with the colors of rich amber, golden sunsets, and is reminiscent of the rainbow of rustling leaves underfoot. Join us in welcoming the fall with this newest addition to the Estie range.
- A comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size available in extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic made with a “honeycomb” mix of colors and a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure providing a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink filled by a cartridge of ink or converter (which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle)
- Sleek palladium clip providing a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to one’s shirt pocket
- Available in Gold or Chrome Trim
- Available in both Standard and Oversized models
There are no reviews yet.