After a long wait and a lot of experimentation today we present the new fountain pen with a piston filling system designed and produced in our workshops, 1.5 ml load capacity. We have characterized the pen body with a transparent window in which you can control the ink level, the window length is 10mm then allows you to see very well the inside of the body.
Another element that characterizes the Momento magico is the possibility of completely disassemble the pen body, caseback, piston and feed/nib.
The cap is characterized by the central band perforated with a detail of the decorations belonging to the period known in the history of art as “geometric art” and therefore means the production of decorations of Greek civilization between 900 and 700 BC, which takes its name from term traditionally used for ceramics, production of the same period.
Colors and Finishes:
• Glossy black: ruthenium, silver, gold (Gray transparent window)
• Matte black: ruthenium, silver, gold (Gray transparent window)
• Miele: silver or Gold (Colorless transparent window)
• Tramonto: silver or Gold (Colorless transparent window)
• Pietra salata: silver or Gold (Colorless transparent window)
• Millefiori: silver or Gold (Colorless transparent window)
Size #6 nibs with extra-resistant lamination are friction assembled (not screwed) and easily removable.
Available in EF, F, M, B and Stub1.1 grades, both in steel and gold.
The elastic nib (EF and F) is also available in gold only.
All variants of the Momento are assembled with piston filling system, it is possible to disassemble the mechanism with the piston tool, sold separately
Notes: the fountain pen is handcrafted, it is possible to find micro turning marks inside the pen body and cap.
Flex Nib Options will not have Leonardo Branded Nibs