Kanreki (還暦), in the traditional Japanese calendar, celebrates 60 years of life and renewal, based on the ancient lunar calendar. 60 years is the mark for a completed calendar cycle and symbolizes rebirth. Red is the established color that represents protection and is adorned for such a meaningful event.
For 2023, Pilot proudly honors the Vanishing Point with the Kanreki Limited Edition that features a symbolic red, hi-gloss finish, matte black accents, and an 18-karat gold rhodium plated, black nib.
On October 21st, 2023, Pilot invites you to celebrate the 60th anniversary of this astonishing pen.
• Numbered Limited Edition up to 2,023
• Retractable fountain pen
• Medium, 18k gold, rhodium plated, black nib
• Converter & blue ink cartridge included
• Matte black accents and trim
• Packaged in a striking matte black giftbox that features Pilot’s historical years since inception,
highlighting the release year of Capless and the present year