• Rounded shape with emphasis
• Color:Greenish/orange diamond cast resin “Valverde”
• Cap, barrel, knob and nib-holder handmade in resin
• Clip and metal components with yellow gold trim
• Length: 148 mm. – maximum diameter: 16,75 mm.
• Exclusive SCRIBO nib made in 18 carat gold
• Available size for 18 carat nib: Broad
• Ebonite feeder ø 6,50 with 2 capillaries
• Loading capacity: 1,42 ml
• Collection packaging made in natural leather and cotton
• Limited production of 219
Scribo La Dotta Valverde
The Valverde cistern, on the other hand, is a work of hydraulic engineering built in the 16th century and
it was built to supply water to the city.
The connection between the towers and the cistern, although indirect, is very significant.
The towers, a symbol of wealth and power of the city, made the construction of the cistern possible, and
this helped improving the lives of the citizens.
LA DOTTA Valverde – greenish/orange diamond cast resin with yellow gold trim, handmade in 219 pieces
Out of stock